From Capture Web App to PC/Mac
- Login Capture Web App from your Chrome browser.
- Once logged in, click on 3 parallel lines at top right corner and choose “Your Files”.
- You will see a file list, from where you can either download few pictures / videos or "Select all" to download everything.
- You can select multiple files by clicking on check mark option which appears on the far right side against the file name when you move your mouse over any of your picture or video. Once selected, you can click on the download option.
- Files will be downloaded in .zip format. You can unzip it through applications such as WinRAR or WinZip. While downloading large files, ensure that you have a stable internet connection, otherwise, the .zip may end up being corrupted.
Note: Capture Web App is optimized for desktop and laptop use.
From Android App to Phone Gallery
- Select “Photos” from the menu at the bottom of the Capture App.
- Long press on the required picture or video to select it. If you want to select multiple pictures or videos, then simply continue to tap on your required pictures or videos.
- Once you are done with the selection, tap on 3 dots on the top right corner to get option to “Save to phone”.
- Choosing this option will download a copy on your phone’s internal memory or photo gallery.
From Capture iOS App to Phone Gallery
- Open picture from timeline view, then tap and hold on the picture in full screen mode to get the "Save" option.
Note: Video downloads are unavailable and only one picture at a time can be downloaded.