From Capture Web App to PC/Mac
- Login to https://web.capture-app.com/photos from your Chrome browser.
- When hovering with the mouse pointer over the thumbnails a checkbox will appear. Click this to select the item you want to download. You can select multiple files
- Once selected, you can click on the download option.
- Files will be downloaded in .zip format. You can unzip it through applications such as WinRAR or WinZip. While downloading large files, ensure that you have a stable internet connection, otherwise, the .zip may end up being corrupted.
Note: Capture Web App is optimized for desktop and laptop use.
From App to Phone Gallery
- Select “Photos” from the menu at the bottom of the Capture App.
- Long press on the required picture or video to select it. If you want to select multiple pictures or videos, then simply continue to tap on your required pictures or videos.
- Once you are done with the selection, tap on 3 dots on the top right corner to get option to “Save to phone”.
- Choosing this option will download a copy on your phone’s internal memory or photo gallery.