From Capture Web to PC/Mac
- Login to https://web.capture-app.com/photos from your browser.
- When hovering with the mouse pointer over the thumbnails or month name a checkbox will appear. Click this to select either the whole month or single items you want to download.
- Once selected, you can click on the download option.
- Files will be downloaded in .zip format. You can unzip it through applications such as WinRAR or WinZip. While downloading large files, ensure that you have a stable internet connection, otherwise, the .zip may end up being corrupted.
Note: Capture Web App is optimized for desktop and laptop use.
From Capture to Phone Gallery
- Select “Photos” from the menu at the bottom of the Capture App.
- Long press on the required picture or video to select it. If you want to select multiple items, then simply continue to tap on your required pictures or select the group checkbox (a whole month or day) to select all items within the group.
- Once you are done with the selection, tap on 3 dots on the top right corner to get option to “Save to phone”.
- Choosing this option will download a copy of the selected items to your phone’s internal memory or photo gallery.