- Go to Albums section
- Tap on + sign on the top right corner.
- Either select “Private Album” or “Shared Album”
- Select pictures from the Timeline view
- Enter your preferred "Album" title
- Tap on “Create an Album” in the Timeline view.
- Select pictures from your Capture Timeline or from your phone gallery.
- Tap on the Camera icon that appears on the top bar to select pictures from your native phone gallery
- Enter your preferred “Album” title and tap on “next” to create “Album”
- After an Album has been successfully created, you will get the option to share it with your friends or family.
Note: Option to create “Album” is only available in iOS and Android Capture App.