You can delete photos either individually or all together:
Individually: While a photo is in full-screen, press the Trash icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Tap and hold on a single picture to select.
- Once selected, select the rest of the desired photos.
- After this, click on the three parallel lines appearing on the top right-hand side of the screen
- Choose “delete from capture” and your photos will be deleted.
You can either delete photos individually or en masse:
- Individual: While a photo is in full-screen, press the "Delete" option at the bottom right of the screen.
- Multiple: In the Timeline view, long tap on a picture, this will enable you to select multiple pictures. Then, press the Trash button at the top right to delete the selected photos.
- If you’ve uploaded all your pictures to your Capture account, you can safely delete pictures from your phone gallery.
- In case you’ve accidentally deleted a picture, you can restore them through “Trash” option from the Capture Web App.